Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /sites/thebookofshadows.net/wwwroot/wp-content/plugins/mingle-forum/wpf.class.php on line 922

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /sites/thebookofshadows.net/wwwroot/wp-content/plugins/mingle-forum/wpf.class.php on line 922

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: dreams
tihsllub42-
Newcrafter

Male
Wicca

Ranking
?
details

Get better ranking
See the TOP-10

Post dreams
on: August 3, 2013, 17:30

Does anyone else have dreams that come true? How common is this? Thinking i am crazy

Legendary-
Misfit
Newcrafter

Female
Christianity

Ranking
?
details

Get better ranking
See the TOP-10

Post Re: dreams
on: August 7, 2013, 17:58

I don't know how common it is, but it does happen. I will have a moment of profound deja vu, and struggle to remember where I have had the experience before, only to realize that it was a dream initially.

kate
Newcrafter

Female
Traditional witchcraft

Ranking
?
details

Get better ranking
See the TOP-10

on: September 20, 2013, 13:28

most dreams of mine come true but they never fail to relate to something that's not yet happened,yeah it is a bit crazy but i would also say its a gift
🙂

JenniCJ
Newcrafter
JenniCJ

Female
Other

Ranking
?
details

Get better ranking
See the TOP-10

on: September 24, 2013, 22:52

Anytime that I dream, it is sure to come true. If I have a nightmare, always something bad is about to happen somewhere around me. If I have a good/wonderful/exciting dream, something special or amazing or absolutely wonderful is about to happen to me or someone, somewhere around me that I know. This has never failed me. I wish there was some way to better interpret my dreams and I am looking into it. I believe it is a gift and it's wonderful to know that there are others like me. I've also predicted things outside of dreaming. I'm told that I'm a "mind reader" as well. Those that know me tell me that I have a great intuition. I believe they are all somehow connected.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj, customized by Venditio
Version: 1.0.33; Page loaded in: 0.022 seconds.

We like TheBookOfShadows.net
Search articles from this site
This site operated by The Coven of Tulipisara - Content or opinions presented on this site do not reflect opinions or path of the coven.