Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Newbie
ricterfire
Newcrafter
ricterfire

Male
Christianity

Ranking
# 72
details

Get better ranking
See the TOP-10

Post Newbie
on: January 19, 2013, 12:22

Hi all,
I have always had a connection to the spirit world for as long as I can remember. But with any thing you have to train and practice to become more in tune. Of course over the years drugs, alcohol, social and ex-wife found me out of touch, lost... Now this is a new chapter in my life and I would like to awaken this energy from deep with in.
Funny that, was at at second hand store, just browsing as I walked past a book display, this booked jumped out at me, "Spells Bible by Ann-Marie Gallegher" just like it was meat to be,
I'm still in the process of buying the "tools of the trade", I've read some very interesting posts and different sites I found this.
Could some one please tell me, What is the best moon phase or season to start my first meditation, cast a circle to promote more positive energy into our lives?

Thank you for your help.

aperth
Newcrafter

Female
Wicca

Ranking
# 5
details
BEST OF TOP-5

Get better ranking
See the TOP-10

Post Re: Newbie
on: January 25, 2013, 11:33

Hi Ricterfire,

I find that any spell that you want to cast can be done at any time of the day and year, however certain times add an extra boost to the spell that your doing.

My opinion (which will differ from others) there is no right or wrong time to first meditate & cast a circle. You will know when that time is right yourself .

I wish i knew more about moon phases to help you more in that, but i hope that you find the right time and place and that more positive energy into your life.

)0(

fairaedust-
Newcrafter

Female
Wicca

Ranking
# 44
details
TOP-50 MEMBER

Get better ranking
See the TOP-10

on: January 27, 2013, 03:24

I agree that you can start meditating and casting circles at anytime you feel the need to do so. I also believe that the moon phases do help to enhance your spells and meditation. I also see and talk to spirits and have been doing so since I was 13 years old when my grandparents passed away. If you wish to talk more dont hesitate to contact me blessed be

naturebug3-
Newcrafter
naturebug32

Female
Other

Ranking
# 22
details
TOP-50 MEMBER

Get better ranking
See the TOP-10

on: January 28, 2013, 10:32

I agree with aperth and fairaedust76, you can do spells, meditating, circles, enchantments etc. at anytime during the year. There is no real hard and fast rule for this. And you would only be following the moon's cycles if the moon holds meaning for you and you feel it holds power, otherwise it makes no difference.
For me personally the moon's cycle means a great deal, so with that said... it is generally accepted that doing spells to bring things to you are done during the few days before the full moon, doing them on the full moon is going to give you the maximum boost for bring things in. For spells to get rid of things like hard feelings for someone or in extreme cases a banishing spell, it's generally accepted that you want to do those on the few days before the new moon, with doing it on the new moon giving maximum boost.

So if you're wanting to do you first meditation and cast a circle to bring in positive energy, you're best bet is on the full moon. If your busy on that day, then the few days before the full moon works.

I believe we just had a full moon a couple days ago on the 26th, so you can either wait until the next cycle or do other positive things that mean something to you to boost your meditation etc. Hope that helps...

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj, customized by Venditio
Version: 1.0.33; Page loaded in: 0.014 seconds.

We like TheBookOfShadows.net
Search articles from this site
This site operated by The Coven of Tulipisara - Content or opinions presented on this site do not reflect opinions or path of the coven.