Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /sites/thebookofshadows.net/wwwroot/wp-content/plugins/mingle-forum/wpf.class.php on line 922

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /sites/thebookofshadows.net/wwwroot/wp-content/plugins/mingle-forum/wpf.class.php on line 922

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Finding a Coven
Dina-
Charoum
Newcrafter
Damiania

Female
Wicca

Ranking
# 59
details

Get better ranking
See the TOP-10

Post Finding a Coven
on: January 19, 2013, 01:46

Hi, I'm Noelle. I was first interested in Wicca when I was nine, but being so young, I didn't understand it fully. I've been an atheist since then because my family tried to force Christianity upon me and I just couldn't bring myself to believe it. Now I'm 13 and I recently read a book based on Wicca and decided to study it again. Being old enough, I now understand the religion and feel that this is the right path for me, but I've been finding it hard being a solitary practitioner. My question is, should I join a coven? And if so, how? I know for a fact I know no one who shares my beliefs, so I can't start a new one, though I really want to join an existing one. Please help!

Blessed Be,
Damiania

fairaedust-
Newcrafter

Female
Wicca

Ranking
# 44
details
TOP-50 MEMBER

Get better ranking
See the TOP-10

Post Re: Finding a Coven
on: January 27, 2013, 03:18

Some websites do show covens in whatever area you are in you can google Wiccan Covens of your city and state this should help you out

MagickShan-
e
Newcrafter

Male
Wicca

Ranking
?
details
TOP-50 MEMBER

Get better ranking
See the TOP-10

on: June 5, 2013, 08:37

It helps alot

Shane

kirkland09-
Newcrafter
kirkland090

Male
Wicca

Ranking
# 54
details
TOP-50 MEMBER

Get better ranking
See the TOP-10

on: June 11, 2013, 15:39

what is a coven?

princessem-
ily15
Newcrafter
princessemily15

Female
Wicca

Ranking
?
details
TOP-50 MEMBER

Get better ranking
See the TOP-10

on: June 21, 2013, 19:46

a coven is a group of wiccas/wicces who share the same believes and practice/study magick/wicca/witchcraft together.Hope that helped you understand what it is.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj, customized by Venditio
Version: 1.0.33; Page loaded in: 0.011 seconds.

We like TheBookOfShadows.net
Search articles from this site
This site operated by The Coven of Tulipisara - Content or opinions presented on this site do not reflect opinions or path of the coven.