Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /sites/thebookofshadows.net/wwwroot/wp-content/plugins/mingle-forum/wpf.class.php on line 922

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /sites/thebookofshadows.net/wwwroot/wp-content/plugins/mingle-forum/wpf.class.php on line 922

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Magickal Jewelery
HeavenPara-
diseNirvan-
a
Newcrafter
HeavenParadiseNirvana

Female
Wicca

Ranking
# 57
details

Get better ranking
See the TOP-10

Post Magickal Jewelery
on: April 3, 2013, 13:34

😀 Hi,
I have started to make magickal jewelery, also known as candy. I have 8 (symbolizing eternity) so far. One says Archangel Christ, another says Nibbana (another way of spelling Nirvana), and so on. I've also put the names of the Goddesses, and Gods I am most in tuned with. I used to use prayer beed, and I always find some magickal meaning to my jewelery. Please tell us what kind of magickal jewelery you like to use.

Love, Light, and Darkness,
Carolina (Song Of Joy)

little_fai-
ry89
Newcrafter
little_fairy89

Female
Wicca

Ranking
# 18
details
TOP-50 MEMBER

Get better ranking
See the TOP-10

Post Re: Magickal Jewelery
on: April 11, 2013, 14:11

Well hi to you too 🙂

This is kinda weird, but my "Magical Jewelry", also known as talismans, are just something that I have kept in my pockets for ages; bus tickets from Turku 😀 They have a big meaning to me, 'coz my significant other, my boyfriend, lives there. And funny thing is, that those tickets actually have brought me good luck 🙂

I know it sounds silly 😀

I actually thought that maybe I should go to some store where I could buy jewelry -rocks, you know, like onyx and so on.

Blessed be <3

angelwick
Newcrafter
AngelWick

Male
Other

Ranking
# 42
details
TOP-50 MEMBER

Get better ranking
See the TOP-10

on: April 12, 2013, 14:15

I have a ring with a pentacle on it that I wear on a daily basis. To me, it's a symbol of my spiritual path as well as a means to focus my will during ritual.

Serenity-
Dark-rain
Newcrafter

Female
Other

Ranking
?
details
TOP-50 MEMBER

Get better ranking
See the TOP-10

on: July 23, 2013, 02:22

I have a crescent moon made from Hematite on a steel chain around my neck. I never take it off.
I also have a ring my soul sister gave me that she blessed to help me keep my emotions calm. It is a simple ring with barbed wire and roses alternating around it. I wear it on my thumb.
The last one I have is a ring with a small cross. The reason i got it was because it looks like a path leading to a flower with four leaves surrounding it. The path I once walked with the path I now walk. I never take it off.
~B.B.
Serenity

Doe-
Blossom
Newcrafter
Doe Blossom

Female
Wicca

Ranking
?
details
TOP-50 MEMBER

Get better ranking
See the TOP-10

on: December 24, 2013, 21:54

Quote from angelwick on April 12, 2013, 14:15
I have a ring with a pentacle on it that I wear on a daily basis. To me, it's a symbol of my spiritual path as well as a means to focus my will during ritual.

I have one I wear every day too! I also see it as a symbol of my path. I have really big fingers and usually have to wear non-adjustable rings on my pinkie, but this pentacle ring fits my ring finger on my right hand perfectly. It never feels heavy.

I also have a necklace with the triple moon that I wear whenever I'm doing spellwork or meditating.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj, customized by Venditio
Version: 1.0.33; Page loaded in: 0.021 seconds.

We like TheBookOfShadows.net
Search articles from this site
This site operated by The Coven of Tulipisara - Content or opinions presented on this site do not reflect opinions or path of the coven.