Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /sites/thebookofshadows.net/wwwroot/wp-content/plugins/mingle-forum/wpf.class.php on line 922

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /sites/thebookofshadows.net/wwwroot/wp-content/plugins/mingle-forum/wpf.class.php on line 922

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: when you new you were wiccan
goodspirit
Newcrafter
goodspirit

Male
Wicca

Ranking
?
details

Get better ranking
See the TOP-10

Post when you new you were wiccan
on: September 19, 2013, 00:58

when I was 14 years old, I found this beautiful picture of a pentacle. I was so drawn to the image, I started researching it.
The more I found, the more I felt like what I was learning was A great truth for me.Back then a structured Witchcraft was rare.Today elders are taking hold of the Craft and I think that is needed.
This art, this Way, This tradition is so good to me.

I cant help but think back to that moment.When did it happen for you.
When did you fell it.

JenniCJ
Newcrafter
JenniCJ

Female
Other

Ranking
?
details

Get better ranking
See the TOP-10

Post Re: when you new you were wiccan
on: September 24, 2013, 22:26

My whole life, I lived in the Christian world. (My family is made up of mostly Christians.) I was never exposed to anything else, so I naively professed to also be a Christian. My boyfriend is a Pagan. Since before we started dating, I felt drawn to learning more about his religion. Currently I am still learning everything I can about it. (I've learned that a lot of things that I personally used to do, fall in place with it. I never knew that before.) I've also looked at others, but I feel drawn to this one. I feel like I belong with the people. As of yet, I do not profess to be of any one religion. I am keeping an open mind to everything around me and looking for more answers to questions I have. But this feeling inside my soul is a beautiful one. I've never felt so drawn to anything before.

goodspirit
Newcrafter
goodspirit

Male
Wicca

Ranking
?
details

Get better ranking
See the TOP-10

on: November 22, 2013, 14:37

I think it's all about the search for something greater than ourselves.WIcca should always live and die .When it becomes old repeated verses then it becomes dogma.I say let it have a life and become magick and pass on. The deep thought it takes to create a fresh new ritual or personal working is Itself, spiritual culivation.

Rose-child-
Newcrafter
Rose-child12898

Ranking
?
details

Get better ranking
See the TOP-10

on: June 5, 2019, 23:02

When I was a child I used to build fairy gardens before I ever knew about magic, as a teen when my mother started abusing me mentally abd sometimes physically...when id be in my room crying wishing for something better I'd climb into the roof out of my window and lay up there staring at the moon crying and begging for a different life and she comforted me every night. I found a book called the wiccan year at a flea market and as soon as I read that the moon is considered the mother in Wicca...I knew that she was who comforted me while my real mother beat me...and I was drawn to wicca through the promise of a better mother one who cared for me and then I devoted myself to her

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj, customized by Venditio
Version: 1.0.33; Page loaded in: 0.019 seconds.

We like TheBookOfShadows.net
Search articles from this site
This site operated by The Coven of Tulipisara - Content or opinions presented on this site do not reflect opinions or path of the coven.