Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /sites/thebookofshadows.net/wwwroot/wp-content/plugins/mingle-forum/wpf.class.php on line 922

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /sites/thebookofshadows.net/wwwroot/wp-content/plugins/mingle-forum/wpf.class.php on line 922

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Wands?
Jinx
Newcrafter
Jinx

Female
Other

Ranking
?
details

Get better ranking
See the TOP-10

Post Wands?
on: July 6, 2013, 03:18

Are there any spells that require using a wand? I finally have one and I'm just curious...I've heard others talking about using wands for witchcraft before.

Forseti
Newcrafter

Male
Druid

Ranking
?
details

Get better ranking
See the TOP-10

Post Re: Wands?
on: July 9, 2013, 00:36

Merry Meet 'Jinx'

Wands, just like swords, athames, and staffs, are tools that are used to focus the personal energies gathered during the performance of spell casting and direct those energies with 'intent'. Even your finger can be used to focus these energies, though that's not quite as fun as using a wand.

Forseti

Kunubus
Newcrafter
Kunubus

Male
Traditional witchcraft

Ranking
?
details

Get better ranking
See the TOP-10

Post Re: Wands?
on: September 14, 2013, 06:46

Quote from Jinx on July 6, 2013, 03:18
Are there any spells that require using a wand? I finally have one and I'm just curious...I've heard others talking about using wands for witchcraft before.

Casting Instructions for 'Charge a Wand Spell'

Take your soon-to-be-wand outside during anytime of day while there is daylight. Hold it up to the sky and say in a strong voice: "Oh this wand I power thee, make it stronger as can be". Now you have a Magick-charged wand that you can use to cast spells and point energy. Note: I have used this spell before and it worked. Kunubus

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj, customized by Venditio
Version: 1.0.33; Page loaded in: 0.009 seconds.

We like TheBookOfShadows.net
Search articles from this site
This site operated by The Coven of Tulipisara - Content or opinions presented on this site do not reflect opinions or path of the coven.