Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /sites/thebookofshadows.net/wwwroot/wp-content/plugins/mingle-forum/wpf.class.php on line 922

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: New to the site
Ariel
Newcrafter

Female
Wicca

Ranking
# 92
details

Get better ranking
See the TOP-10

Post New to the site
on: February 7, 2013, 18:08

Hey everyone! I'm new to the site. I've been interested in Wicca since I was pretty young and have researched off and on for about 10 years. I've also struggled with addiction since I was 13 which has seriously impeded my spiritual and emotional growth. Now that I am clean I feel like I can finally focus on myself and becoming the person I was meant to be. I consider myself Wiccan, though I'm not quite sure I'm a 100% fit. I guess you would say I'm my own kind of Wiccan. I've only worked two spells. One gave me my amazing son and the other I was much less confident (and serious) about and saw no results. Im very excited to take all my learnings and start to live the Wiccan way. I'm also a stay at home mom and DYING to make some new friends.

wilderness-
magick
Newcrafter
wilderness magick

Male
Druid

Ranking
# 27
details
TOP-50 MEMBER

Get better ranking
See the TOP-10

Post Re: New to the site
on: March 1, 2013, 14:21

Welcome aboard but I am also new to the site. Been practicing druidry for several years now as a solitary practitioner but have participated with a few covens. It's good to know you are no longer under the control of your addictions. You could've used the craft to help you overcome that, but now that you are already there, you can use the craft to keep it away and keep peace in your life. It feels amazing being connected with the earth. Merry Meet new friend! May you find your path filled with many wonderful things! /|\

dans7970
Newcrafter
dans7970

Male
Traditional witchcraft

Ranking
# 35
details
TOP-50 MEMBER

Get better ranking
See the TOP-10

on: March 4, 2013, 22:33

Welcome both of you! I am new here also and enjoy meeting new people!

athyna of-
the moon
Newcrafter
athyna wickes

Female
Wicca

Ranking
# 32
details
TOP-50 MEMBER

Get better ranking
See the TOP-10

on: March 28, 2013, 12:23

so do I im also new! merry meet

Luna-
WolfSpirit
Newcrafter
Luna WolfSpirit

Female
Wicca

Ranking
# 67
details
TOP-50 MEMBER

Get better ranking
See the TOP-10

on: April 1, 2013, 03:06

I just joined!! Merry meet to you all!

Autumn.Fea-
ther
Newcrafter

Female
Traditional witchcraft

Ranking
?
details
TOP-50 MEMBER

Get better ranking
See the TOP-10

on: September 4, 2013, 06:19

Merry Meet!
I am new as well. I have been practicing for about 6 years and love that I am constantly learning great new things and look forward to meeting new people to share experiences with :]
BB
-Autumn

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj, customized by Venditio
Version: 1.0.33; Page loaded in: 0.035 seconds.

We like TheBookOfShadows.net
Search articles from this site
This site operated by The Coven of Tulipisara - Content or opinions presented on this site do not reflect opinions or path of the coven.