Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /sites/thebookofshadows.net/wwwroot/wp-content/plugins/mingle-forum/wpf.class.php on line 922

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /sites/thebookofshadows.net/wwwroot/wp-content/plugins/mingle-forum/wpf.class.php on line 922

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: New Wiccan and witch
Jinx
Newcrafter
Jinx

Female
Other

Ranking
?
details

Get better ranking
See the TOP-10

Post Re: New Wiccan and witch
on: June 29, 2013, 17:20

Hi Butterfly,

I'm new to witchcraft as well and to this site. I could really use a friend if you'd like one 🙂

dudster21
Newcrafter
clayton

Male
Traditional witchcraft

Ranking
?
details

Get better ranking
See the TOP-10

on: July 3, 2013, 00:12

ha im new to this to so I could also use a friend the only person I know that knows witchcraft is my girlfriend 🙂

ladybugski-
ss
Newcrafter
ladybugskiss

Female
Christianity

Ranking
?
details

Get better ranking
See the TOP-10

on: July 22, 2013, 14:46

Hello Butterfly, my name is Ladybug (ironic isn't it) Add me to the list of new people to this site! I don't have a teacher sadly but I have always felt a connection to the spiritual world and the magic of it. Where my religion (Christianity) teaches against it I've always felt something was off. So after much studying and much meditation I've come to choose my path as a Christian witch because I believe God created more than just man and animals. You can imagine my view on the subject hinders me from meeting new people so of course I joined this site in hopes of finding other witches like me! I would love for someone to teach me so I can move forward in the art and improve myself as a witch instead of being stuck trying to figure out what to do. As far as my element goes I'm pretty sure it's water however, I haven't really meditated on it. I am confused by my spirit animals because I've had many people tell me it was all sorts of animals and I've had multiple people tell me I have more than one (which I know is possible)but it's gotten to the point where it fogs my meditation on the subject. If you or any one has advice on that I would greatly appreciate it! I hope to be friends with you and I hope to meet many more amazing witches!

Blessings!
Ladybug

Pages: 1 [2]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj, customized by Venditio
Version: 1.0.33; Page loaded in: 0.026 seconds.

We like TheBookOfShadows.net
Search articles from this site
This site operated by The Coven of Tulipisara - Content or opinions presented on this site do not reflect opinions or path of the coven.