Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /sites/thebookofshadows.net/wwwroot/wp-content/plugins/mingle-forum/wpf.class.php on line 922

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: New Wiccan and witch
raverxlove
Newcrafter

Female
Wicca

Ranking
# 75
details

Get better ranking
See the TOP-10

Post New Wiccan and witch
on: March 10, 2013, 06:21

Hello. My name is butterfly. Or rather that is what I want to be called. I just recently got back into the religion. My teacher I just recently met after have seen her at my work several times. I was just recently introduced to her. Since then, I have been learning the craft. I am still the newbie of newbies. I do however know my element is fire. Still have yet to know what my animal is. Though I'm sure it's a cat or a butterfly. I just joined this site to meet new witches and get some insight. I don't know any wiccans besides my teacher. It would just be nice to find more witches:) well merry meet and blessed be

athyna of-
the moon
Newcrafter
athyna wickes

Female
Wicca

Ranking
# 32
details
TOP-50 MEMBER

Get better ranking
See the TOP-10

Post Re: New Wiccan and witch
on: March 13, 2013, 15:44

hi butterfly im athyna. iv just got started last year

little_fai-
ry89
Newcrafter
little_fairy89

Female
Wicca

Ranking
# 18
details
TOP-50 MEMBER

Get better ranking
See the TOP-10

on: March 18, 2013, 12:01

hello butterfly, an honor to talk to you. I just started today at this page, so I'm new as well 🙂 I've been a wicca for 8 years now, and I am not a part of any coven.

kirkland09-
Newcrafter
kirkland090

Male
Wicca

Ranking
# 54
details
TOP-50 MEMBER

Get better ranking
See the TOP-10

on: March 22, 2013, 15:29

can you maybe help me to become a warlock or druid? im 15 as of march 20 and i need some help. ive come to know about he goddess and i don't know much about her. so i would like some help thanks

MoonRaven
Newcrafter

Female
Other

Ranking
# 24
details
TOP-50 MEMBER

Get better ranking
See the TOP-10

on: March 23, 2013, 12:55

Hello Butterfly. As my name says I'm a spider, but I promise not to eat you. While not exactly new to the pagan path, I am new here. So welcome from one new member to another 😀

athyna of-
the moon
Newcrafter
athyna wickes

Female
Wicca

Ranking
# 32
details
TOP-50 MEMBER

Get better ranking
See the TOP-10

on: March 28, 2013, 12:29

hi spider I like your name sounds crazy cool!

raverxlove
Newcrafter

Female
Wicca

Ranking
# 75
details
TOP-50 MEMBER

Get better ranking
See the TOP-10

on: April 4, 2013, 02:46

hello all! i am also new to the new members on here. i have found a teacher who is teaching me the craft and i am very grateful to her:)

little_fai-
ry89
Newcrafter
little_fairy89

Female
Wicca

Ranking
# 18
details
TOP-50 MEMBER

Get better ranking
See the TOP-10

on: April 4, 2013, 09:48

I am trying to find a teacher to myself, could you recommend someone?

angelwick
Newcrafter
AngelWick

Male
Other

Ranking
# 42
details
TOP-50 MEMBER

Get better ranking
See the TOP-10

on: April 12, 2013, 14:05

Hello Butterfly,

Angelwick here. I've been what I tend to call Eclectic Pagan for nearly 20 years. Not too many sites like this around for the Pagan community to connect.

Personally I have what I would call a "menagerie" of spiritual animals that I connect with, but my primary animal is the Tiger. I've had a connection to Tiger my whole life. If you're looking for help in finding your own power animal(s), I would recommend checking out "The Witch's Shield," By: Christopher Penczak. When I picked it up from my local book store, it came with an audio CD that contained several guided meditations. One of these meditations was a journey to help you find your power animal. It was very helpful for me, I would recommend it without question.

Blessed Be.

Forseti
Newcrafter

Male
Druid

Ranking
?
details
TOP-50 MEMBER

Get better ranking
See the TOP-10

on: June 28, 2013, 03:17

Welcome 'Raverxlove'.
I am also new to this site, though I have been involved with pagan beliefs for a lifetime. As far as your 'friendly' (animal guide) goes you do not choose one, they will choose you. Meditate, spend time with Mother Nature, watch for the subtle clues that will present themselves to you about who your 'friendly' will be, and above all, be patient.

Forseti

Pages: [1] 2
Mingle Forum by cartpauj, customized by Venditio
Version: 1.0.33; Page loaded in: 0.039 seconds.

We like TheBookOfShadows.net
Search articles from this site
This site operated by The Coven of Tulipisara - Content or opinions presented on this site do not reflect opinions or path of the coven.