Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /sites/thebookofshadows.net/wwwroot/wp-content/plugins/mingle-forum/wpf.class.php on line 922

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /sites/thebookofshadows.net/wwwroot/wp-content/plugins/mingle-forum/wpf.class.php on line 922

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: New to all of this. and need a lot of advice.
RavynneWol-
fhaven
Newcrafter

Female
Other

Ranking
?
details

Get better ranking
See the TOP-10

Post Re: New to all of this. and need a lot of advice.
on: September 9, 2013, 03:19

Welcome to all of you new to this path. Meditation and spending time soaking up the beauty of nature is a great way to begin. As for ways to learn more I personally find Scott Cunningham a fantastic author and enjoy his book immensely. Being more of a "kitchen witch" myself I love his encyclopedia of magical herbs as well as his book on incenses oils and brews. Dabble in as many areas as you can, find what speaks to you and follow it with all your heart.

Blessed be.

fnpagan
Newcrafter
fnpagan

Male
Wicca

Ranking
?
details

Get better ranking
See the TOP-10

Post Re: New to all of this. and need a lot of advice.
on: September 13, 2013, 21:50

I am a newbie to this site as well as a lot of you but I might be able to help you guys grasp some stuff. First thing to remember Wicca is not only a religion it's a lifestyle, and a state of mind. It can not behalf way practiced like some other religions just to call yourself pagan. You must be drawn to it from your soul to fully understand and actively practice. So whee you should start and what you should do, in my opinion, is look inward! Reflect on who you are,who you want to be, and how to get there. Once you know yourself truly then you can learn more about these beliefs and it will all flow right into place.:-) hopefully this helped! Blessed be!

Pages: 1 [2]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj, customized by Venditio
Version: 1.0.33; Page loaded in: 0.018 seconds.

We like TheBookOfShadows.net
Search articles from this site
This site operated by The Coven of Tulipisara - Content or opinions presented on this site do not reflect opinions or path of the coven.