Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /sites/thebookofshadows.net/wwwroot/wp-content/plugins/mingle-forum/wpf.class.php on line 922

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /sites/thebookofshadows.net/wwwroot/wp-content/plugins/mingle-forum/wpf.class.php on line 922

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: New to all of this. and need a lot of advice.
StarlightL-
L
Newcrafter

Female
Wicca

Ranking
# 84
details

Get better ranking
See the TOP-10

Post New to all of this. and need a lot of advice.
on: March 24, 2013, 09:32

Hello, I'm Liz and im new to all of this. It came to me 6 months ago that i belong in this path. I felt it with my body and soul. I want to learn as much as I can and would like to have people to talk to about it. I dont know a lot or any wiccan/pagans. I'm working on my book of shadows and i'm having a lot of blanks on it.

I'm thinking im more on the eclectic pagan path and if u are to please
message me so i can learn more about it.

So I have read some self dedication ritual but i havent found one that feit right to me. Can i make my own and pick? or can i have some of ur ideas.

I would like to have spirit in my rituals, does anyone else?

I do have many more things to ask but i cant think of them right now. I'm still trying to think of my pagan name. im still unsure of it.

I just would love to have someone or many people to talk to and learn from so plz comment.

Blessed be.

kirkland09-
Newcrafter
kirkland090

Male
Wicca

Ranking
# 54
details

Get better ranking
See the TOP-10

Post Re: New to all of this. and need a lot of advice.
on: June 3, 2013, 16:34

im am in the same situation. i dont know where to begin or anything. can you tell me what you do know that be nice.

Blessed Be!

moongoddes-
s
Newcrafter

Female
Traditional witchcraft

Ranking
?
details

Get better ranking
See the TOP-10

on: June 9, 2013, 18:22

start by learning to meditate once you get this down you are well on your way

moongoddes-
s
Newcrafter

Female
Traditional witchcraft

Ranking
?
details

Get better ranking
See the TOP-10

on: June 9, 2013, 18:26

and spend a lot of time with Mother Nature and explore all of her gifts and what they have to offer. I would highly suggest spending time with the oak King as well just go find an Oak and sit there and talk to him and listen. The first goal of a Witch is to know thyself and listen . Take in what everyone around you says,take what makes sense and leave the rest. I hope this helps.

Blessed Be

moongoddes-
s
Newcrafter

Female
Traditional witchcraft

Ranking
?
details

Get better ranking
See the TOP-10

on: June 9, 2013, 18:27

😀

Quote from moongoddess on June 9, 2013, 18:26
and spend a lot of time with Mother Nature and explore all of her gifts and what they have to offer. I would highly suggest spending time with the oak King as well just go find an Oak and sit there and talk to him and listen. The first goal of a Witch is to know thyself and listen . Take in what everyone around you says,take what makes sense and leave the rest. I hope this helps.

Blessed Be

kirkland09-
Newcrafter
kirkland090

Male
Wicca

Ranking
# 54
details

Get better ranking
See the TOP-10

on: June 11, 2013, 12:52

i spend time in nature and i meditate sometimes is there more i can do?

kirkland09-
Newcrafter
kirkland090

Male
Wicca

Ranking
# 54
details

Get better ranking
See the TOP-10

on: June 11, 2013, 12:53

how do i get a bookm of shadows\

princessem-
ily15
Newcrafter
princessemily15

Female
Wicca

Ranking
?
details

Get better ranking
See the TOP-10

on: June 21, 2013, 20:15

You have to make your own you cant just get someone else.There are websites where they sell blank book of shadows they make it for you so all you have to do is write down your spells/rituals/herbs ect.

Mistress-
Leona
Newcrafter
Mistress Leona

Female
Other

Ranking
# 51
details

Get better ranking
See the TOP-10

on: June 25, 2013, 06:21

My advice on a book of shadows is to use a three ring binder. That way you can keep it neat and organized. If you are "still in the broom closet" you can name your BOS something uninteresting (like my stamp collection). I also keep a chronological journal that I call my book of mirrors. When you are first starting out another great thing to do (besides meditating and being out in nature) is to study everything about the craft you can get your hands on. Stuff like ancient mythology, herbs, crystals, candle magick, elemental magick, etc... There are many online resources that can help you on your way. good luck and Blessed Be!!

lorayule
Newcrafter

Female
Christianity

Ranking
?
details

Get better ranking
See the TOP-10

on: August 22, 2013, 07:17

I am a total newbie, I come from a long line of witches but i was raised a christian. I spend a lot of time in nature and have been called an animal charmer. I am not sure what that all means. I have a lot of questions but my maternal grandmother died before i could ask them. are there mentors out there that would be willing to help?

Pages: [1] 2
Mingle Forum by cartpauj, customized by Venditio
Version: 1.0.33; Page loaded in: 0.039 seconds.

We like TheBookOfShadows.net
Search articles from this site
This site operated by The Coven of Tulipisara - Content or opinions presented on this site do not reflect opinions or path of the coven.