Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /sites/thebookofshadows.net/wwwroot/wp-content/plugins/mingle-forum/wpf.class.php on line 922

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Need help in learning
spliff0x
Newcrafter

Female
Other

Ranking
?
details

Get better ranking
See the TOP-10

Post Need help in learning
on: July 21, 2013, 17:14

Hello, my name is Alexis and I'm new to the site. I've always tried looking for a spell book or something of the witches origin but only encountered one witch before and that was when I was about 7-8 and that was the only time I've ever seen a spell book. I also would play the wigi board when I was about that age and after that its like my intuition took a jump start and is always too accurate. My mom has filed my life with lies so I can't really ask her about anything but I do know that sense the time I was about 2-7 I always picked to be a witch for Halloween and on that following Halloween my mother got unexplainably mad that all I wanted to be was a witch.. Idk if that means anything but I'm here looking for guidance and would like to start practicing what I believe I am here to do. All I ever wanted to be was as I grew up was a witch or vampire lol mostly witch I didn't think of vampires till twilight books came out and seen how cool they were, well the immortality part at least... Sorry for the rambling, ill keep it short, can anyone help me find a spell book or help me with crystal-grids? I appreciate anyone who reads this and helps me on my life journey.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj, customized by Venditio
Version: 1.0.33; Page loaded in: 0.021 seconds.

We like TheBookOfShadows.net
Search articles from this site
This site operated by The Coven of Tulipisara - Content or opinions presented on this site do not reflect opinions or path of the coven.