Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /sites/thebookofshadows.net/wwwroot/wp-content/plugins/mingle-forum/wpf.class.php on line 922

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /sites/thebookofshadows.net/wwwroot/wp-content/plugins/mingle-forum/wpf.class.php on line 922

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Im beginning to explore I know nothing.
BrandyLion
Newcrafter

Female
Other

Ranking
?
details

Get better ranking
See the TOP-10

Post Im beginning to explore I know nothing.
on: August 3, 2013, 02:38

After being of the Christian Religion my whole life I've felt a calling towards Nature and more peaceful beliefs. I met a Pagan woman and she opened my eyes to leaving behind fear and learning about the forces of the universe. My grandmother was a Psychic Medium, but I never really knew what she was doing. I have vivid dreams and occasional premonitions. For some reason I have visions of and dreams of Lions a lot. Like I said I know very little but I love to learn.

youngling
Newcrafter
youngling

Male
Wicca

Ranking
?
details

Get better ranking
See the TOP-10

Post Re: Im beginning to explore I know nothing.
on: August 10, 2013, 03:45

I am also very new and have a very limited knowledge of paganism, but would love the opportunity to learn as much as i can. Anyone that would like to provide any insight, it would be greatly welcomed.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj, customized by Venditio
Version: 1.0.33; Page loaded in: 0.008 seconds.

We like TheBookOfShadows.net
Search articles from this site
This site operated by The Coven of Tulipisara - Content or opinions presented on this site do not reflect opinions or path of the coven.