Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /sites/thebookofshadows.net/wwwroot/wp-content/plugins/mingle-forum/wpf.class.php on line 922

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: hi. need some help. think ive been victim of a love spell
slimchance
Newcrafter
slimchance

Male
Satanism

Ranking
# 124
details

Get better ranking
See the TOP-10

Post hi. need some help. think ive been victim of a love spell
on: January 20, 2013, 01:00

hi everyone. I'm new to this site and pretty much a total novice when it comes to these things. I was with my girlfriend (who then became my fiance) on and off for nearly 5 years. she left me nearly a year ago now. I make no bones about the fact that it was my fault she left me but I think somewhere along the line of those 5 years she unwittingle cast some sort of love spell on me. As muuch as I try to move on I cant. I still feel bonded to her, am still obsessed with her and am still massively possessive over her. She's with someone else now and it's messing me up. Anyone else would have moved on by now but I cant. Does anyone have any suggestions?

ricterfire
Newcrafter
ricterfire

Male
Christianity

Ranking
# 72
details

Get better ranking
See the TOP-10

Post Re: hi. need some help. think ive been victim of a love spell
on: January 22, 2013, 10:45

Hey Slimchance,
Mate, it's not your fault, don't feel bad about this, it's just LOVE...
The most uncontrollable force in the universe. The greatest poet's have written about this and your it's your soul is on centre stage.
This is not a spell she has cast on you, this is just LOVE.
The only way you can get by this is within yourself and your mind.
Change your your daily tasks, change what you eat and change your alarm clock.
I hate to say, you have to do this for yourself, change your habitts, change your church, change your breakfast and what time you go to work.
If you think this is a spell??? Maybe, but, you have to WANT TO fix it...
This comes from your own mind and soul, coz you wanna,,, not from a spell.
LOVE is no spell, LOVE is something that burn's your soul.
You have to meditate and cleanse your soul, you have to change your routine, you have to goto a different church and remove all pictures of her...
The common thing here is YOU.
Slimchance, YOU can do it.
It starts by removing ALL evidence of her, then your on your way.
GOOD LUCK, this is not easy.

aperth
Newcrafter

Female
Wicca

Ranking
# 5
details
BEST OF TOP-5

Get better ranking
See the TOP-10

on: January 24, 2013, 14:41

Hi Slimchance,

From reading what you have wrote to me it doesnt sound as though a love spell has been placed on you. It just sounds to me that a relationship has ended that you havent got closer on or moved on yet.

If there was a love spell placed on you there would be a few things you would notice:
A, You could find yourself feeling very attracted to someone who is not your normal type (if you have a ‘type’).
B, You could have powerful dreams about someone you know, but have never considered as a potential lover.
C, You may find you cannot stop thinking about someone, but you don’t know why.
D, You will perhaps find yourself bumping into the same person wherever you go - no you aren’t being stalked, fate is manipulating you.
E, You feel an incredible urge to go and talk to a certain someone.

That list above if how I would try to deem if someone was under a love spell, and since you haven't displayed them my guess would be that your not.

However you being obsessed with her isn't healthy and will mean that you'll be hanging on to her and never be able to move on and carry on with your life.

Need anymore help please dont hesitate to ask me and ill help as much as i can were i can 🙂

aperth
Newcrafter

Female
Wicca

Ranking
# 5
details
BEST OF TOP-5

Get better ranking
See the TOP-10

on: January 25, 2013, 15:54

Hi again Slimchance,

Ive been looking through my BOS and found this spell that i think could benifit you and help you move on and start again without the ex 🙂

Fresh start spell
You will need:
A small quantity of seeds (any seeds will do, flower, vegetable, fruit, etc)
A small garden spade for digging a small hole
A Gold candle
A dried leaf from any plant
Coarsely ground eggshell
A piece of paper (notebook or typing paper is fine)
A short length of natural twine

This spell is best when worked in the morning, at sunrise or shortly thereafter.
Light your candle and place it on a flat surface, such as a table top. Lay the piece of paper on the table. Place the seeds, the leaf and the ground eggshell in the center of the paper.

Speak these words aloud:

''Life and death, Start to end,
New beginnings, be a friend.
Bring good fortune, Now to me,
For that which is and that to be''.

Fold the seeds, leaf and eggshell in the paper, forming a small packet. Tie the packet securely with the twine. Extinguish the candle.

Find a quiet place in the yard or garden and with your garden spade, dig a small hole, roughly ten inches deep. Place the packet in the hole. Cover the packet with dirt and fill the hole. Do not remove the packet from the ground.

BB

Jinx
Newcrafter
Jinx

Female
Other

Ranking
?
details
BEST OF TOP-5

Get better ranking
See the TOP-10

on: June 28, 2013, 01:30

Hi,

I may be new but a while back I attempted at casting a spell that would break a bond with someone. It worked for me even though I had no idea what I was doing. I got it off of a good site and it's simple to do. But try this site: everythingunderthemoon.net

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj, customized by Venditio
Version: 1.0.33; Page loaded in: 0.011 seconds.

We like TheBookOfShadows.net
Search articles from this site
This site operated by The Coven of Tulipisara - Content or opinions presented on this site do not reflect opinions or path of the coven.