Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /sites/thebookofshadows.net/wwwroot/wp-content/plugins/mingle-forum/wpf.class.php on line 922

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /sites/thebookofshadows.net/wwwroot/wp-content/plugins/mingle-forum/wpf.class.php on line 922

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Fairly New to the Craft
WiccaPedia
Newcrafter
WiccaPedia

Male
Druid

Ranking
?
details

Get better ranking
See the TOP-10

Post Fairly New to the Craft
on: June 30, 2013, 01:25

Got a few years under my belt if but barely. Sorry if this is also in the wrong place, since I didn't really see a place on the forums for general introductions, but it could be that I'm a bit tired from the day's events thus far and my reading skills affected. So, I'm technically in the druid path, making my name a rather clever misnomer, but I am eclectic as well since I take from several different paths as my studies progress. Personally, I'm gay and partnered (something else at which I'm fairly new)and am finishing up my bachelors in Sociology, with which I intend to go on to serve in the Forensic Sociology field with an emphasis on Victimology. What can I say, I've always wanted to be a hero, but since I can't save everyone, I might as well serve in a field in which many are left behind, forgotten, and underserved. Lovely meeting you all.

Forseti
Newcrafter

Male
Druid

Ranking
?
details

Get better ranking
See the TOP-10

Post Re: Fairly New to the Craft
on: June 30, 2013, 02:33

Welcome 'WiccaPedia'. Do not feel apprehensive, my friend. Everyone is new at one time or another - even to life. Hope you find what you seek.

WiccaPedia
Newcrafter
WiccaPedia

Male
Druid

Ranking
?
details

Get better ranking
See the TOP-10

Post Re: Fairly New to the Craft
on: July 10, 2013, 05:13

Oh, and thanks for the warm welcome. 🙂

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj, customized by Venditio
Version: 1.0.33; Page loaded in: 0.021 seconds.

We like TheBookOfShadows.net
Search articles from this site
This site operated by The Coven of Tulipisara - Content or opinions presented on this site do not reflect opinions or path of the coven.