Following recipe is a easy and fast to make and is intended for the rituals where sacrificial edible is required: Such as donating food to the nature or animals of the nature or as a symbolic food used in the ritual. Amounts are both in metric and imperial amounts.
Following recipe is animal friendly, i.e. it does not contain extra salt which would be harmful to the diet of the wildlife.
Time to finish
20-25 minutes or so
4 dl (2.5 cups) of wheat flour
2 tea spoons of baking powder
2 dl (1.25 cups) of water
2 table spoons cooking oil
– Mix the dry ingredients (wheat flour, baking powder) together
– Add water and mix. After this add oil and mix well
– Spread well and in equal shape on baking tray
– Warm oven to +225 c (+ 440 f)
– Bake in oven for 15 minutes
Resulting tea bread can be cut to even or uneven pieces and can be both used as a common food addition or as a sacrificial food.